TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% off Sale
T&Cs apply. Offer valid from 5 Jly 2018. Online only. 50% off selected items only. Prices are as marked. Not valid with any other discounted offers including credit vouchers. Complimentary standard shipping on all orders over $50.00 (Australia wide only). Express shipping is not available during the promotion.
10% off for new subscribers
T&Cs apply. Offer valid from 5 July 2018. Offer is valid online only. The coupon code received in welcome email must be enetered in the checkout for the discount to apply. Not valid with any other discounted offers including credit vouchers.
50% off Knitwear + Outerwear Sale
T&C's apply. Offer valid from 2 July 2018. Offer is valid online only. 30% off selected full price items only. Prices are as marked. Not valid with any other discounted offers including credit vouchers. Complimentary standard shipping on all orders over $50.00 (Australia wide only).
25% off full price Dresses
T&C's apply. Offer valid from 9pm AEST 19 July 2018 - 9am AEST 23 July 2018. Offer is valid online only. 30% off selected full price items only. Prices are as marked. Not valid with any other discounted offers including credit vouchers. Complimentary standard shipping on all orders over $50.00 (Australia wide only).
By using or accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms & conditions set out in our FAQ sub categories.
All the sub categories outline the shopping process, delivery terms, our returns & exchanges policy as well as other information that will assist with shopping on-line.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who shops or interacts with us.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE & CONTENT
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to ally fashion. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited with out the permission of ally fashion.
Prior to placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms & conditions, please email our customer service team at email@example.com or contact us on 02) 9517 2666 at our Sydney Head Office Monday Friday (9am-5pm AEST).
Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
A customer is prohibited from purchasing goods from ally fashion for the purpose of resale and on sale to other persons whether as a business or non business. Goods are only for personal use including but not limited to gifting and/or on behalf of another for their personal use. A breach of this will result in cancellation and/or refusal of registration/order for goods.
ally fashion may change these terms & conditions at their discretion from time to time without notice to you, so please always read the information provided in our FAQs section.
Should you not agree with such changes, you may terminate your membership with ally fashion by email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
ally fashion website shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from, arising out of: or in any way related to use of this site or any other site linked to this site, or the inability to access this site; except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
ally fashion cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of your username and password. You are liable for any activity if your username and password are used by an unauthorised person. You release and indemnify ally fashion in relation to any liability arising out of the unauthorised use of your username or password. If you suspect or know that someone has stolen or obtained your username and password you must contact ally fashion in writing to cancel it.
By purchasing from this website you agree that this contract is governed by the laws of Australia.
The 10% OFF Review Discount is subject to be utilized a maximum of five (5) times per customer. Please contact customer service on (02) 9517 2666 or email@example.com further information.
ONLINE VOUCHER CODES
All online voucher / discount codes are for online use only, and cannot be redeemed in store. A limit of one code is valid per customer, per transaction. We have the right to limit and/or decline a transaction if it does not meet the Terms and Conditions. During times when we are on sale, promotional codes may be turned off.
We reserve the right:
All orders are subject to availability of stock.
We take all reasonable steps to verify that the order placed and the credit details are bona fide.
We have the right to cancel and refund your order if you do not fulfil the requirements of our verification checks to assist in online credit card security, at which time we will immediately notify you via email or telephone using the details you have provided.
All refunds will be made in the same way as originally paid.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. We can not guarantee any colour will be completely accurate.
WIN A DAY AT ALLY FASHION Competition T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences Friday 15 June and closes Wednesday 4 July. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form.
4. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Ally Fashion, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per unique valid email) for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by an Ally Fashion representative on 4 July 2018 at Ally Fashion Unit 10/1 Hordern Place Camperdown NSW 2050. The winner will be notified by email following the judging. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in Ally Fashion e-newsletters, social pages and website.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 week period after the prize notification email is sent.
7. Prize includes: Return air fair to Sydney, Australia. Redemption of the prize must be requested in writing by Monday 9 July 2018, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Once booked and issued, all terms, conditions, travel validity & changes are subject to airline rules. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner. 9. If the winner is employed by the Promoter they must take the event date as an annual leave day.
10. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any third party discounts or special offers.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
16. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
17. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The Promoter is Ally Fashion Unit 10/1 Hordern Place Camperdown NSW 2050 Australia. A.B.N 93 097 575 294