NEW ZEALAND - DELIVERY COSTS AND TIMES
- Shipping is $15.00AUD flat rate.
- Delivery is FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $80!
- All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- This is an Australian Post: International Airmail Delivery service which can take anywhere up 10-15 business days depending on location. (Excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Any delivery service chosen to deliver the order we DO NOT GUARANTEE delivery of your parcel ,however if a delivery issues does arise, we will assist by communicating with the Postal Service. All orders will require a signature.
- Allow an extra day or two for delivery during peak trading periods, such as Sales events and Christmas.
- If you are unable to find answers you are looking for online at our ‘HELP & INFORMATION’ link...
Ally fashion suggests that before making an online purchase that all International customers check the Customs Charges -
Terms and Conditions at the local Customs office within their country first.
- Customs charges may apply to some International orders depending on the weight and/or value of the parcel. As every country is different we cannot determine how much this will be per order.
- Ally Fashion will not be held responsible for any parcels that customers have refused to pay the Customs charges on in that country.
- Ally Fashion does not charge International customers with Australian tax amounts per garment, this means International customers are not required to pay AUSTRALIAN TAXES on the goods.
- If you want to purchase a garment on the ally fashion website for $20AUD in your cart it only displays the amount as $20AUD. Your personal account will show a different amount due to the currency exchange rate which is applicable to your country.
If you are not happy with the currency exchange rate that you are charges, email our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org where they will cancel and refund your order if requested.
Contact our Online Team during business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm AEST) on 02 9517 2666 Australian Area code (+61) or via email at email@example.com.